The Phoenix School Program is an Australian charity with a focus on sustainability, eco-literacy, circular economics and supporting STEM education.
We focus on three primary areas:
- Diverting of scientific equipment from landfill and donating it to schools in need.
- Over 8 tonnes diverted in our first year of operation
- Over $150k of equipment donated
- Over 32 schools have received equipment
- Providing STEM mentoring and personal development programs for teachers and laboratory technicians.
- This platform is being created during phase II expansion thanks to funding from the City of Melbourne
- Providing a portal to connect people with environmental organisations, conservation groups, NFPs and other NGOs within their local area.
- A major focus is on citizen science projects and community engagement
A Biotech co-working space and multidisciplinary innovation hub with the aim of promoting sustainable solutions to the worlds bio-based problems. We exist to democratise access to science, through creating an ecosystem that all but removes barriers to entry into biotech R&D through offering a turn-key solution.
More information can be found at our website.
Conscious content creation for sustainable brands, a platform to connect with like-minded individuals, a place to connect with grassroots organisations looking to make a positive impact in the world. Think Facebook, but eco…
Check out this unfolding and emerging project here.
Australian Centre for Eco-Literacy and Indigenous Knowledge
A transdisciplinary research hub focused on catalysing the transition towards a regenerative culture through the appropriate, culturally competent engagement with Indigenous Australians in a manner that maintains knowledge sovereignty and promotes reconciliation between settlers and first nations peoples. The project will be set up as a 50-50 ownership model between the original custodians of the land and the other business stakeholders.
This space will focus on the following educational areas:
- Living Systems Thinking
- Environmental Economics
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Indigenous Agriculture
- Indigenous Architecture
- Indigenous Ecological Knowledge
- Ecological Design Thinking
- Applied Permaculture
- Planetary Health and Resilience
- Sustainability and Behaviour Change
- Interdisciplinary Knowledge Networks
- Critical Thinking
- Eco-Village Creation
- Urban Horticulture
- Ecological Restoration
Interested in supporting the vision or coming on board for the journey? Drop me a line!